Wednesday, May 23, 2012

ANIMALS = FRIEND

HI, today, I wanna post some animals pic that I took during my trip to Australia~
   Australia, you ROCKZ! >w<
Now, I have done resizing my pic~! Have fun looking at my pic! ^_^
 This moose was found in a cabin of a snowy mountain... I forgot the mountain's name.. =.="
 Random birdie passing by??
 I wonder what it was doing there alone.. @@

 NOW, these are the pictures I took in Australian Zoo...

   ANNND.. I thought it was the zoo where Crocodile Hunter Diaries are..
  and It was not...

SO sadd... but then, I saw...
 TIGERS!!


RAWWRRR~! 'w'



AND~ taddaa... albino tiger! It's very rare~ <3
As you can see, It's Ilama~ hi, jacob!! XD
 They are one of the visitors..
they are feeding those kangaroos...

 KAWAAAII~!

Kangaroo RuLes!





KOALAS!! The symbol of Australia!
 CROCS and other animals :

SCARY UGLY BIRD!!
 















TURTLE <3 <3

                                                          ......QUACK!!....



                                                     Is it a moray eel?? @@

SPIDER WEB~

PEACOCKS~



RANDOM birdies appear in front of me!


                                                            WOOO~ JELLYFISHES!

         

I remembered finding nemo if I saw these birds..

"moi, moi, moi~!" =-=      


Those are not the only animals you can see in Australia~! there are a lot more! but I've got no opportunity to capture them... Cows, Sheeps....and WHALES~! >_<

     I hope I could go there to see whales next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment