Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Today~ I am happy as usual

uuu yeah~ the chemistry test had gone too well~ *proud*

 Start to get lazy again~

Felt so good~


Kekeke~ Felt so happy~ This is the aftermath of having test~

Eventhough 6 more days, we will have exam....
    Just enjoy these days first~

Keep Calm and....Just Calm. =_="
I'm getting more bored these days... and I'm still continuing my Harvest moon Game~
aaa~


Cam / Kamil Pictures, Images and PhotosNEED TO HAVE YOU CAM~!!!

  I gotta give u flowers everyday~
I help to finish your requests in a day~
 GOTTA DO ANYTHING~!


OR NOT, I will choose another guy!




*COUGH*
OK, most of all, I really wanted to upload a lot of pics... BUT.. uploading 8 pics is so troublesome.
    It even took more than 1 hour!! WHY?! BECAUSE I FORGOT TO RESIZE THE PIC!
lols~ MOREOVER, .... My connection sometimes failed... and It's really annoying..
        I hope that I can post 10 pics a day T_T
   Let me try to post more pics from now~

No comments:

Post a Comment