Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WOOHOO~
   Gotta be crazy! I learned C3 opening song - endless story !! yay! (>w<)/
Gotta play that song every night!! aah~ so happy~ love Piano! now, gotta learn the violin part, drum part, and guitar part~! ganbatte! (^o^)/
 
Now, random pics time!!
rainy days~
AND here they are! the pic during my visit to the Shrine of Rememberance!! lets see~


oops.. this is not at shrine of rememberance.
It's one of the biggest church there~



Cute sign <3


The weather was not that good that day..

But just enjoy the tour! :-p

AND... these are the pics I took during
my free time! We walked outside our hotel
and took some pics of the buildings there!





<Starbucks!!!!!!





<Quite funny statue

 AAHAA~ here they are! the pics inside and outside the shrine of rememberance!






< he's our tour guide!! forgot his name again.. Henky? Fenky? Junky? Kiky?.... @@

aaah.. at last! Blue sky~!

 So bored as I can't do anything from monday till friday~ I only may play during holidays T_T
     EVen otaku and gamers have limits when it comes to parents... =__=
anybody has good comic reccomendation? No hentai or ecchi please~! If you have some good comics or animes, just contact my twitter! @arenalien

  THANKIES!
SO... good night! have a nice dream tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment